I lived in Canada as a permanent resident between 1987 and 2002. I never did become a .ca citizen. Domains/hostnames that I had there before centroid.eu are listed below as best as I can remember. I had Internet since 1994 like many other people and had a permanent static IP from 1998 until 2001, which was first 64Kb ISDN and later 1 Mbit DSL.
- bug.bsd-daemon.net - machine was a 486, it ran windows 3.1, Linux and FreeBSD, in use between 1994 and 2002
- tap.bsd-daemon.net - machine was a P-120, it ran FreeBSD, in use between 1996 and 2002
- drift.solarsail.org - machine was a PII-350, it ran OpenBSD, in use between 1999 and 2002
- dn.toronto.on.ca, daemonium.com, bruinen.ca and others
- (the archive.org captures were all hosted on a static IP (ISDN, DSL) to my local LAN back when..)
Here is a 6bone database entry that I found googling, I had a 6bone network
back in the year 1999/2000.
IPv6 Advocacy and Research site
remarks: This object is automatically converted from the RIPE181 registry
changed: firstname.lastname@example.org 20001211
changed: email@example.com 20010117
Between 2010 and 2018 I worked per remote in Canada at easyofficephone.com which later became Jive Canada.